FALL TESTING INFORMATION
The Ocean City Police Department will be holding several test dates for interested candidates applying for seasonal and full time Police Officers, Public Safety Aides, and Communications Operators. Successful candidates will remain on the eligibility list for 18 months.
- October 24, 2020
- November 21, 2020
- December 19, 2020
Ocean City Convention Center (4001 Coastal Highway Ocean City, MD 21842)
- Police Officer/Public Safety Aide Applicants: Doors open at 7AM…testing begins at 8AM.
- Communications Operators: Doors open at 11AM…testing begins at Noon.
- Police Officer Applicants: Workout Attire
- Public Safety Aides/ Communications Operators: Business Attire
What do I need to bring?
- Completed Application
- Driver’s License
- Physician’s Waiver Form (Police Applicants Only)
- Face Covering (Wellness Check to be completed at Entry)
Police Officer interview times will be assigned on Saturday afternoon after successful completion of the written/ physical testing portions. Police Officer Interviews occur on Sundays (October 25/ November 22/ and December 20) at OCPD Headquarters (6501 Coastal Highway Ocean City, MD 21842)
The Grand Hotel and Spa has rooms blocked for OCPD Applicants for these weekends and will offer a room rate of ($50) per night. Please call (410) 289-6191 if you’d like to make a reservation.