The Ocean City Police Department will be holding several test dates for interested candidates applying for seasonal and full time Police Officers, Public Safety Aides, and Communications Operators. Successful candidates will remain on the eligibility list for 18 months.
- Testing dates have ended, please check back.
Ocean City Convention Center (4001 Coastal Highway Ocean City, MD 21842)
All Positions begin testing at 8AM….doors will open at 7AM
- Police Officer Applicants: Workout Attire
- Public Safety Aides/ Communications Operators: Business Attire
What do I need to bring?
- Completed Application
- Driver’s License
- Physician’s Waiver Form (Police Applicants Only)
- Face Covering (Wellness Check to be completed at Entry)
Police Officer interview times will be assigned on Saturday afternoon after successful completion of the written/ physical testing portions. Police Officer Interviews occur on Sundays (January 24, and February 28) at OCPD Headquarters (6501 Coastal Highway Ocean City, MD 21842)
The Grand Hotel and Spa has rooms blocked for OCPD Applicants for these weekends and will offer a room rate of ($50) per night. Please call (410) 289-6191 if you’d like to make a reservation.